The Westin Portland
750 Southwest Alder Street, Portland, OR, 97205, United States
4.4/5 (0 reviews)
A treasured retreat in the City of Roses
The Westin Portland brings the best of downtown Portland to your doorstep—from its vibrant restaurant scene, Nob Hill boutiques, and Pearl District nightlife, to cultural attractions like the Portland Art Museum and Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
Discover your best self during your stay with us. We offer an array of amenities designed to leave you feeling healthy and well balanced. Our guest rooms offer striking views and endless opportunities to relax. Slip between the sheets of our iconic Westin Heavenly® Bed for a rejuvenating rest, or enjoy spa-like pampering in an oversized bathroom with the Heavenly® Shower.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Double and triple your Starpoints
Register for SPG® More for You by November 30, 2016 and your stays through December 18, 2016 will earn:
- Double Starpoints® on weekday stays of two or more nights.
- Triple Starpoints on weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday.
Book your winter getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
Backyard Brewery Tour
Boasting more breweries per capita than any other city in the country, Portland is “beervana” for aficionados, enthusiasts and casual drinkers alike. Experence Portland's famous beer scene with these local breweries right outside our front door.
- Three (3) gift cards to local Breweries in walking distance
- $20 to Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House
- $20 to BridgePort Brewpub
- $20 to Rogue Distillery and Public House
- Two (2) All-Day passes on Trimet, Portland's public transportation system ($5 value each)
Book online or call 1-866-716-8108 and mention code LAPKG1
Save 40% on your 2nd night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Arrive Thursday – Sunday
- A minimum stay of two (2) nights is required
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.
Introducing SPG Pro® Toast Twice.
Here’s “two” you. Earn double Starpoints® for your eligible catering events with this exclusive promotion. This means you’ll earn two Starpoints for every US $3 of eligible revenue spent on catering events with a signed hotel contract.
Here’s how it works:
- Double your earning power. Earn two Starpoints for every $3 of eligible revenue spent on catering events.
- Valid on events from September 1, 2016 – February 28, 2017
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
89%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Westin Portland Hotel is located at 750 Southwest Alder Street in the center of downtown Portland, just steps from within a few blocks of Nordstrom, Pioneer Courthouse Square and the MAX light rail.
- Portland International Airport
- 10 Barrel Brewing
- Bailey's Taproom
- Bridgeport Brew Pub
- Henry's 12th Street Tavern
- Multnomah Whiskey Library
- Noble Rot
- Red Star Tavern
- The Orginal
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- Brunish Theatre
- Crystal Ballroom
- Dolores Winningstad Theatre
- Gerding Theater at the Armory
- Helium Comedy Club
- Jimmy Mak's
- Keller Auditorium
- Living Room Theater
- Moda Center
- Newmark Theater
- PGE Park | Portland Timbers Park
- Regal Fox Tower Stadium 10
- Cathedral Park
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Mississippi Ave
- Oregon Zoo/Washington Park
- Portland Aerial Tram
- Portland Farmer's Market
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Portland Saturday Market
- The Forest Park Conservancy
- The Westin Portland
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Oregon Historical Society
- Oregon Museum of Science & Industry
- Oregon Rail Heritage Foundation
- Pittock Mansion
- Portland Art Museum
- Portland Children's Museum
- Portlandia Statue
- World Forestry Center
- MAX Light Rail Station
- Portland Union Station
- El Gaucho
- Jake's Famous Crawfish
- Jake's Grill
- Laurelhurst Market
- Lincoln Restaurant
- Masu Sushi
- Mucca Osteria
- Paley's Place Restaurant
- Pastini Pastaria
- RingSide Steakhouse
- Saucebox Restaurant
- Southpark Seafood Grill & Wine Bar
- Tasty N' Alder
- The Daily Grill
- Voodoo Doughnut
- Attic Gallery
- Nordstrom Downtown Portland
- Northwest 23rd/Nob Hill
- Pearl District
- Pioneer Place Mall
- Powell's City of Books
How To Get Here
Discover the famous flavors of the Pacific Northwest with fresh, seasonal fare
Enjoy local beer, regional wine, and an array of signature martinis that compliment classic dishes cooked to perfection.
- The Daily Grill
Hours Of Operation
Inspired productivity with perfect planning and execution
Elegantly decorated with an abundance of natural light, each room provides a bright, airy setting that helps keeps minds sharp and energy levels high.
- Number of Guest Rooms: 205
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 5
- Total Meeting Space: 2,570
- Largest Meeting Space: 1,282